How to get largest secondary key?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
How to get largest secondary key? Igor Berger 8/20/12 2:45 PM
Hello,

If I structure a composite family as follows:

CREATE TABLE mytable (
  text mykey,
  int version,
  text data,
  PRIMARY KEY (mykey, version)
)

Is it possible to create a query that given the value of mykey, retrieves either record with largest version or record with version that was created last?

Thank you,
Igor.

Re: [FluentCassandra:96] How to get largest secondary key? Nick Berardi 8/20/12 2:53 PM
Not sure if its possible. I have never had to do it. You might want to reach out or do some searches on CQL.

--
Nick Berardi
(484) 302-0125