Re: [FluentCassandra:124] Configuration with the DataStax installation

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Re: [FluentCassandra:124] Configuration with the DataStax installation Nick Berardi 9/24/12 3:36 PM
Cassandra has changed a lot since I wrote that article. The recommended way I give right now. For a lack of a more concise example is to use the Sandbox app at http://github.com/managedfusion/fluentcassandra

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

--
Nick Berardi
(484) 302-0125

On Sep 24, 2012, at 5:25 PM, Ian Campbell <ian...@gmail.com> wrote:

I installed the DataStax Win installation, and am attempting to follow this Fluent example:  http://coderjournal.com/2010/06/your-first-fluent-cassandra-application/

However, there is no storage-conf.xml file. I know this is a Cassandra question, but since this is a popular installation package, I felt it appropriate to ask this question here.

Please advise how to resolve this.

Re: [FluentCassandra:124] Configuration with the DataStax installation Ian Campbell 9/26/12 1:50 AM
Thanks Nick. I got it working OK. May I suggest you update the README file re. this (installation w/ DataStax's installer & the sandbox app).