Trying to get FitBit Client application up and running but getting Errors

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Trying to get FitBit Client application up and running but getting Errors FitBitDEv07 6/19/12 3:32 AM
Hi I am a newbie. Trying to run Fitbit Simple servlet application in Eclipse with Tomcat 7.0 But getting error as shown in the picture attached. Please help me solving this issue. I think it is an error due to  my configurations in config.properties file. I have got consumer key and consumer secret from dev.fitbit.com website. I am not sure what to put in exampleBaseURL. Please help I need to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Re: [Fitbit API] Trying to get FitBit Client application up and running but getting Errors Alexander Pakulov 6/21/12 10:12 AM
Hi, looks like you have a missed library, make sure you have next libraries in your project:
JSON Java Library

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM, FitBitDEv07 <urfrn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I am a newbie. Trying to run Fitbit Simple servlet application in Eclipse with Tomcat 7.0 But getting error as shown in the picture attached. Please help me solving this issue. I think it is an error due to  my configurations in config.properties file. I have got consumer key and consumer secret from dev.fitbit.com website. I am not sure what to put in exampleBaseURL. Please help I need to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

- Thanks, Alexander