retrieve the flowers value

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
retrieve the flowers value Rakesh Kapoor 5/4/12 11:58 AM
i got intraday access. how can i retrieve the values of the flowers through the api
Re: retrieve the flowers value Pavel Risenberg 5/7/12 3:03 AM
Unfortunately, this is not possible right now via the API as the flower is very dynamic and tracker synchronizes only every 15 minutes at best. Though thanks for idea, it seems very interesting to allow access to that flower magic.
Re: retrieve the flowers value Rakesh Kapoor 5/7/12 7:26 AM
what is the logic behind the flower. what level of activity would represent how many flowers.
Re: [Fitbit API] retrieve the flowers value Peter Molettiere 5/7/12 12:00 PM

We have not revealed the mystery that is the flower. :)

—Peter
Re: [Fitbit API] retrieve the flowers value Rakesh Kapoor 5/8/12 8:34 AM
i would really appreciate if the api can support teh flowe soon. i noticed that if my flower is >5. my day is produve and my spirits are high. i really need to track is so i can get alerted on a low flower.
Re: [Fitbit API] retrieve the flowers value Starovich 5/21/12 4:13 PM
You can use the activeScore value and get an estimation of how well your are doing by comparing the activeScore of today with previous days. (High difference upwards between days = big flower.)
Re: retrieve the flowers value Julie Baumler 5/22/12 5:30 PM
It would be nice to have access to the flower from the API.  Those of
us who wear our fitbits in our bra miss most of the motivation that is
the flower.  As a programming, I can see a lot of fun things you could
do with the flower, including using it as the default screen on a
Pebble or iPod Touch.