Firebug 1.9 beta 1

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Firebug 1.9 beta 1 Jan Honza Odvarko 11/11/11 8:09 AM
http://blog.getfirebug.com/2011/11/11/firebug-1-9b1/

Honza
Re: Firebug 1.9 beta 1 Sebo 11/11/11 8:18 AM
Excellent, Honza!
Please also upload it at Babelzilla, so people can translate it.

Sebastian
Re: Firebug 1.9 beta 1 tho...@mr-andersen.no 11/11/11 2:44 PM
Congratulation on the milestone and thank you for the support so far!

And one extension developer question:

Are the AMD modules finalized now?

Thomas
Re: Firebug 1.9 beta 1 Sebo 11/11/11 3:02 PM
The existing AMD module function definitions are unlikely to be changed again. At least for the 1.9 release they won't change anymore. Though the modules can always be extended by new functions in future versions.
Honza, please correct me, if I am wrong.

Sebastian
Re: Firebug 1.9 beta 1 Jan Honza Odvarko 11/14/11 9:32 AM
On Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:02:03 AM UTC+1, Sebo wrote:
The existing AMD module function definitions are unlikely to be changed again. At least for the 1.9 release they won't change anymore. Though the modules can always be extended by new functions in future versions.
Honza, please correct me, if I am wrong.

That's correct, we are not planning big changes at this moment, but we are still improving the framework so, new APIs could appear.

Honza