Are there any documents talking about the internal of Firebug?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Are there any documents talking about the internal of Firebug? Xunchao Hu 10/16/13 9:47 AM
Hi, I'm new to Firebug and wanna to port Firebug for some malicious javascript analysis. Are there any documents talking about the internal of Firebug,especially about the architecture,design of Firebug?

ThanksĀ
Re: Are there any documents talking about the internal of Firebug? Jan Honza Odvarko 10/16/13 9:57 AM
You can read my "How to build Firebug extensions" tutorial that explains Firebug architecture pretty well:

http://www.softwareishard.com/blog/extending-firebug/

Honza