Firebug 1.12.1

Showing 1-12 of 12 messages
Firebug 1.12.1 Jan Honza Odvarko 9/4/13 3:29 AM
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2013/09/04/firebug-1-12-1/

This version fixes the problem with missing Firebug icons.
Let us know if it works for you.

Thanks!

Honza
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Albert S 9/5/13 6:15 PM
Directly updated this both machines (Windows 7 / Firefox 23.01) and everything works like a charm :)

Thanks heaps for your great and fast work!
Albert

P.S.: I'll keep you posted in case we do find something unusual.
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Jan Honza Odvarko 9/5/13 9:49 PM
Great, thanks for the update!

Honza
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Marcus Carlsson 9/11/13 1:53 AM
When 1.12.0 was released the delay when switching between tabs (one with Firebug open and one with it closed) was fixed in Linux. Now with 1.12.1 and 1.13alpha it is back. Was there any changes there between that might cause this issue (it takes 1-2 seconds to switch to/from the tab which has firebug active).
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Simon Lindholm 9/11/13 11:31 AM
Did you perhaps enable the Script panel in between, or update Firefox? Those are the only things I can imagine causing that issue.

Den onsdagen den 11:e september 2013 kl. 10:53:14 UTC+2 skrev Marcus Carlsson:
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Krishna Doddi 9/12/13 11:02 PM
Hi Honza,

We have an extension developed on Firebug. With the latest release the links are not click-able. we accessing links as document.speedPanel.openLinkSameTab().

the document becoming null.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Krishna
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Jan Honza Odvarko 9/12/13 11:54 PM
Hi Krishna,

can I get the source code of your extension somewhere to check out the problem on my machine?

Honza
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Krishna Doddi 9/17/13 9:26 AM
Hi Honza,

I tried to get the source code. Due to company policy we can ship our code outside of the network. I waited till to get a permission.
I saw the YSlow fix. You have FBL.getContentView(panel.document) 
I haven't find the method declaration in the code.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Krishna
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Jan Honza Odvarko 9/17/13 9:37 AM
On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:26:51 PM UTC+2, Krishna Doddi wrote:
Hi Honza,

I tried to get the source code. Due to company policy we can ship our code outside of the network. I waited till to get a permission.
I saw the YSlow fix. You have FBL.getContentView(panel.document) 
I haven't find the method declaration in the code.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Krishna

On Thursday, 12 September 2013 23:54:42 UTC-7, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
Hi Krishna,

can I get the source code of your extension somewhere to check out the problem on my machine?

Honza

On Friday, September 13, 2013 8:02:53 AM UTC+2, Krishna Doddi wrote:
Hi Honza,

We have an extension developed on Firebug. With the latest release the links are not click-able. we accessing links as document.speedPanel.openLinkSameTab().

the document becoming null.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Krishna

On Wednesday, 4 September 2013 03:29:34 UTC-7, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2013/09/04/firebug-1-12-1/

This version fixes the problem with missing Firebug icons.
Let us know if it works for you.

Thanks!

Honza
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 chuck fd 9/19/13 8:43 AM
Still getting the same trouble with Firebug icons.
I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 with Firefox 24.0

Le mercredi 4 septembre 2013 12:29:34 UTC+2, Jan Honza Odvarko a écrit :
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 chuck fd 9/19/13 8:51 AM
I can add that after each restart of firefox when starting firebug all icons are present but changing tab or closing and reopening firebug make them disappear.

Le jeudi 19 septembre 2013 17:43:30 UTC+2, chuck fd a écrit :
Re: Firebug 1.12.1 Sebastian Zartner 9/20/13 1:31 AM
This sounds very weird. Please create a new Firefox profile and install Firebug there. Does the problem go away then?

Sebastian