greyed-out elements in Firebug's HTML display?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
greyed-out elements in Firebug's HTML display? a c 3/29/13 12:02 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to use Python to pull information out of a page. But the information I want to pull doesn't show up in the HTML scrape. It does, however, show up in Firebug. But it's greyed-out. What does this mean? Is there any way, perhaps with Greasemonkey, to de-greyify it, so that I can read it as normal HTML?

Thanks!

Re: greyed-out elements in Firebug's HTML display? Sebastian Zartner 4/2/13 2:38 AM
I assume you mean the pale colored tags. That means the element is not displayed in the page. This can be e.g. due to a display:none in the element style or the element has no dimensions.

Sebastian