Dev server vs production server

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Dev server vs production server Rich Simpson 1/21/13 11:06 AM
When I use firebug fb(whatever) on my local server everything fine, when I view SAME code on production server I get nothing...no application log...looks like this:

There are no child objects

I inherited this job so I can't fire how it could be blocked from the server

Any help?
Re: Dev server vs production server Sebastian Zartner 1/21/13 2:42 PM
When I use firebug fb(whatever) on my local server everything fine, when I view SAME code on production server I get nothing...no application log...looks like this:

There are no child objects
What do you mean with "There are no child objects"?
Could you provide a test URL and steps to reproduce your problem?
At the moment it's unclear to me what you are talking about.

Sebastian