error on ActionMailer

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
error on ActionMailer Kevin 5/30/11 2:05 AM
Hi all,

Install a new server again, run manual install, everything pass.

when i go to http://localhost:3000

i got this error

RuntimeError in HomesController#index
You can no longer call ActionMailer::Base.default_url_options
directly. You need to set config.action_mailer.default_url_options. If
you are using ActionMailer standalone, you need to include the routing
url_helpers directly.

if any know how to solve this, that will be great, really tired on
this, but Fat free CRM is a good software.

thanks
Kevin
Re: error on ActionMailer Kevin 6/6/11 10:29 PM
anyone can help?

thanks
Kevin

On May 30, 5:05 pm, Kevin <tojian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Install a new server again, run manual install, everything pass.
>
> when i go tohttp://localhost:3000
Re: error on ActionMailer Scott Levy 6/7/11 4:48 PM
If you have a look at this post

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5609756/rails-devise-mailer-throwing-config-action-mailer-default-url-options-erro

In the response/ section  " MyProject::Application.configure do...

ActionMailer::Base.smtp_settings = {
    :address => "smtp.gmail.com",
    :enable_starttls_auto => true,
    :port => 587,
    :authentication => :plain,
    :user_name => "us...@domain.com",
    :password => 'password'
  }

  config.action_mailer.default_url_options = { :host =>
'dev.mydomain.com' }

That seemed to do it for me though I have not tested enough to know
which specific change.  best...s
Re: error on ActionMailer Kevin 6/8/11 7:49 PM
thank you Scott, it finally works.

Kevin