ninja

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
ninja Thiago Farina 6/25/12 6:55 AM
Does Facebook considered using a combination of gyp + ninja before choosing to go with autotools + make?

Re: [folly] ninja Tudor Bosman 6/25/12 7:44 AM
No, but we're not very happy with autotools, so we might change at some point.  (We have a different build system internally, we only build the autotools stuff for the public release)

-Tudor.

--

Re: [folly] ninja Peter Kümmel 6/25/12 7:52 AM
Is there a chance you add files for CMake?

Peter

On 25.06.2012 16:44, Tudor Bosman wrote:
> No, but we're not very happy with autotools, so we might change at some point.  (We have a different build system
> internally, we only build the autotools stuff for the public release)
>
> -Tudor.
>
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Thiago Farina <tfa...@chromium.org <mailto:tfa...@chromium.org>> wrote:
>
>     Does Facebook considered using a combination of gyp + ninja before choosing to go with autotools + make?
>
>     http://code.google.com/p/gyp/
>     http://github.com/martine/ninja
>
>     --
>

> --
Re: [folly] ninja Thiago Farina 6/25/12 8:09 AM

On Monday, June 25, 2012, Peter Kümmel wrote:
Is there a chance you add files for CMake?
That would be great, because CMake can generate ninja files?!

--
Thiago