$$Excel-Ma​cros$$ Need to find out date of latest data

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
$$Excel-Ma​cros$$ Need to find out date of latest data Vijayendra 10/8/12 12:14 AM

Dear All,

I have some data which includes amount data. I need the latest data’s date. Request you to let me know what formula I can use it for the same.

Excel file is attached with example.

Regards,
Vijayendra
94491 67631

ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು,
ವಿಜಯೇಂದ್ರ,
೯೪೪೯೧ ೬೭೬೩೧
Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ $$Excel-Ma​cros$$ Need to find out date of latest data Ms-Exl-Learner 10/8/12 12:50 AM
Hi Vijayendra

Copy and paste the below formula in AJ6 cell

=IF(COUNT($G6:$R6),LOOKUP(10^10,$G6:$R6,$G$5:$R$5),"")

Drag the AJ6 formula to the remaining cells of AJ Column.

Refer the attachment file for details.

Hope that helps!

Let us know, in case of any further assistance.

<><><><><><><>
Ms-Exl-Learner
--
Join official facebook page of this forum @ https://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

6) Jobs posting is not allowed.

7) Sharing copyrighted ebooks/pirated ebooks/their links is not allowed.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS" group.

Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ $$Excel-Macros$$ Need to find out date of latest data Vijayendra 10/11/12 11:24 PM

Dear Excel Learner,

Thanks for the solutions and  sorry for late response.

Can you please let me know the logic for 10^10  in below formula

2012/10/8 Ms-Exl-Learner <ms.exl....@gmail.com>

--
ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು,
ವಿಜಯೇಂದ್ರ,