Problem to filter in pivot table

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Problem to filter in pivot table Ashish_Bhalara 4/23/12 9:34 PM
Dear expert,

I need the filter in pivot on the field of Values in which I want to remove zero value from the field, the sheet are attached herewith.

Thanks & regards

Ashish Bhalara
Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Problem to filter in pivot table Shekhar Sharma 4/24/12 12:16 AM
Hi Ashish,

In the pivot you can add one more entry of "Stock" in row as well > De-select "0" and then remove "Stock" from row again.

I think this is what you are looking for.

Regards
Shekhar Sharma

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

Shekhar Sharma
9910010060
"Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing
those  you hold well"
 "Before you judge another, think of your own last mistake."