Realtidbits Documentation and Support Sites

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Realtidbits Documentation and Support Sites kelly abbott 7/12/12 2:55 PM
Hi, everyone. If you're not a subscriber to our newsletter, blog or twitter feeds, it's probably a good time to do so. We do regularly post announcements (about once a week) regarding product updates, customer implementations, hot fixes, and demos. You can find links to all of the above on our marketing site: http://realtidbits.com

We have published a new documentation portal as well. If you're a customer looking to extend what we built, the docs will help tremendously. If you're an ISV looking to integrate your product(s) with ours, then this will be a valueable resource. Please let me know if any info is unclear, inaccurate or missing altogether. Note: we're happy to include your products in our documentation portal too; if they are plugins to our products we will need to do that, in fact. Visit: http://documentation.realtidbits.com

We also have a support portal set up at http://support.realtidbits.com - for customers, please email sup...@realtidbits.com to get a ticket cut for any issue you might have. It's much better than emailing me directly. :-)