Google Launches New Social Data Analytics, Leveraging Real-time Data from Echo’s Platform

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Google Launches New Social Data Analytics, Leveraging Real-time Data from Echo’s Platform Chris Saad 3/20/12 1:32 PM
Hey all - thought you might like to know about this news.

Today, Google announced new social analytics capabilities that will enable users of Google Analytics to better understand and analyze the impact of social data on downstream conversions. This will enable users of Google Analytics to:

  • Identify the full value of traffic coming from social sites and measure how they lead to direct conversions or assist in future conversions
  • Understand social activities happening both on and off of your site to help you optimize user engagement and increase social key performance indicators (KPIs)
  • Make better, more efficient data-driven decisions in both your social media marketing programs and your on-site social experience

Echo is proud to be a launch partner for this important new Google Analytics feature. We combine our data with data from Google + for a more complete picture of social activity across the web and its impact on website conversions.

Read more over on our blog