echoprint telephony

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
echoprint telephony Sandeep Chakravarthi I 6/6/12 10:57 PM
Hi,
I am testing echoprint on a telephone line.
Accuracy is only about 50 percent.
Normally,on a telephone line recording data rate will be 8 bps.
But I have ingested songs of 320 bps data rate into the server.
Will it make any difference on the accuracy?
If so,what is the best data rate to be ingested for a telephony application. Please sugest....
Re: echoprint telephony Andrew Nesbit 6/7/12 8:16 AM
Hi!

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:57 AM, chak <ivschak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am testing echoprint on a telephone line.
Accuracy is only about 50 percent.
Normally,on a telephone line recording data rate will be 8 bps.

Do you mean 8 bits at 8 kHz? Are you doing OTA matching, or are you matching files?

But I have ingested songs of 320 bps data rate into the server.
Will it make any difference on the accuracy?
If so,what is the best data rate to be ingested for a telephony application. Please sugest....

Typically you would ingest audio into the database at the highest quality available, e.g., a lossless format directly from the publisher or artist if possible.

Andrew

Re: echoprint telephony Sandeep Chakravarthi I 6/8/12 12:05 AM
Hi,
I am recording the song over a ivr telephone line.
After that I am generating fp for the recorded song and quering my echoprint local server.
Thanks for the fast reply