problem with bar chart maps

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
problem with bar chart maps Oriole 3/8/12 6:50 AM
I love the map feature of the bar chart maps when dealing with a
single location.  When I click on the map button for a particular
species the map that appears is for the general local area with the
hotspot (or personal location) in the center.  This is great.
However, when I do a bar chart for two or more locations (all close to
each other) the map that appears is for the entire world.  I then have
to zoom in several times to get to the local area. This is time
consuming and I usually just give up at this point.  Surely this would
be an easy fix, wouldn't it?