Welcome to the new DROID-list to replace DROID-users and DROID-developers on SourceForge

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Welcome to the new DROID-list to replace DROID-users and DROID-developers on SourceForge rspencer-tna 8/17/12 8:17 AM
Hi All,

With new project hosting comes new methods of communication. We're making the DROID-users and DROID-developers mailing lists obsolete. Our new list here and our issue tracking system on GitHub should lead to more free and open discussions about DROID with greater transparency for everyone involved in mailing list activity. The forum is also open to all the public to see which might help promote the tool and the work the community is doing in digital preservation.

Thanks to all those who participated in the SourceForge pages, I hope this new hope will be as helpful as those previous lists, if not more so.

Ross

--

Ross Spencer
Digital Preservation Researcher,