Django 1.6 GenericRelation regression

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Django 1.6 GenericRelation regression Josh Cartmell 11/11/13 4:51 PM
I am a developer that helps out with Mezzanine and ever since 1.6 came out we have been struggling to get Mezzanine to work under it.

The trouble that we have run into in 1.6 is getting a GenericRelation to show up in admin fieldsets, this worked previously.

Here is a link to the Mezzanine issue where we have been discussing/working on this on Github:
https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/issues/745

Here is a very simple Django project and app, sans Mezzanine, with a unittest that fails under 1.6 but works under 1.5 and illustrates the problem:
https://bitbucket.org/joshcartme/16genericissue

I think this might be a Django bug, should I open an issue on trac?

Regards,
Josh
Re: Django 1.6 GenericRelation regression Aymeric Augustin 11/11/13 11:12 PM
On 12 nov. 2013, at 01:51, Josh Cartmell <joshc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think this might be a Django bug, should I open an issue on trac?

Hi Josh,

Yes, please open a ticket on Trac.

Thank you,

--