Re: Copy pages to translation

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: Copy pages to translation Guillermo N 10/14/12 6:31 AM
Forgot this post. I've found the "Copy Plugins" button...

On Friday, October 12, 2012 7:02:08 PM UTC-3, Guillermo N wrote:
I've done my page [1] in my native language (spanish), and I want to translate it to english.

To do so, I think it will be great if I can copy every page to the english translation and then I manually change the texts. I want to avoid manually replicating the plugin disposition, images, etc.

How can I do this? I'm open to a one-time and ugly solution, the page is mainly static and it doesn't have many pages. Perhaps with a knowledge of the django-cms model you can drop me some lines to throw at the shell.

Thanks in advance,
Guillermo