PlaceholderField in inlines

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
PlaceholderField in inlines galgal 10/3/12 1:09 AM
Is it possible to make PlaceholderField in StackedInline? After I add inlines and try to edit I get errors and can't edit it:/
Re: PlaceholderField in inlines Martin Brochhaus 10/3/12 1:12 AM
Just a few days ago I asked this question in #django-cms and I was told that it is not possible. :(