Re: New to Django CMS

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: New to Django CMS Manolis Stamatogiannakis 10/5/12 3:20 AM
Hello Rei,

django-cms does not provide support for creating/handling custom forms.

You will need to write your own django application for this (or use an
existing django application that suits your needs) and then integrate
it to django-cms using an app-hook
(http://docs.django-cms.org/en/2.1.3/extending_cms/app_integration.html#app-hooks).

Cheers,
Manolis