wymeditor language translations

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
wymeditor language translations Daniele Procida 10/7/12 4:38 AM
Is it possible that the WYMEditor language files - en.js, de.js, etc - are supposed to be in:

    static/admin/js/lang

rather than:

    static/cms/wymeditor/lang?

The skin I use for our WYMEditor doesn't use image icons for the buttons, it uses text buttons. When WYMEditor can't find translated text for a particular button, it displays it as:

    {strong} {emphasis} etc.

This is what I see now, but moving the lang directory fixes it that, and I get the names I expect.

Daniele

Re: wymeditor language translations Daniele Procida 10/7/12 6:48 AM
On Sun, Oct 7, 2012, Daniele Procida <dan...@vurt.org> wrote:

>Is it possible that the WYMEditor language files - en.js, de.js, etc -
>are supposed to be in:
>
>    static/admin/js/lang
>
>rather than:
>
>    static/cms/wymeditor/lang?