Correction to the Introductory Tutorial on the documentation of version 2.2

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Correction to the Introductory Tutorial on the documentation of version 2.2 Raphael Cruzeiro 10/7/11 2:39 AM
This was driving me nuts when I tried to create a fresh 2.2 project following the Introductory Tutorial. On 'section 3.3: Creating Templates' {%cms_toolbar %} should be included within the <body> for the edit mode to work. If this tag is not included, section '3.4.2. Adding content to a page' will be quite frustrating to the new user as the edit mode will simply break without the toolbar tag.

Sorry if this group isn't the appropriate place to post a request for this correction but I felt need to get the attention of the developers as an error lik this on the Introductory Tutorial could drive new potential users away from Django-Cms.

thanks,
Re: Correction to the Introductory Tutorial on the documentation of version 2.2 Jonas Obrist 10/7/11 5:38 AM
https://github.com/divio/django-cms/issues/1023

it's on our 2.2.1 todo list
Re: Correction to the Introductory Tutorial on the documentation of version 2.2 Raphael Cruzeiro 10/7/11 5:48 AM
Great! Tks!