Proposition of a new feature: Detect content automaticly

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Proposition of a new feature: Detect content automaticly Martin Côté 5/16/12 12:05 PM
Hi everyone, I'm trying Buisness Catalyst and I saw a nice feature. Maybe this feature could be in django-cms. This feature is that some html tag are detected automatically to be edited, like <p> or <h1> tag. What do you think?
Re: Proposition of a new feature: Detect content automaticly Jonas Obrist 5/22/12 2:25 AM
Hi,

Could you elaborate? I am afraid I do not understand what you're proposing...

Jonas