Using django-mptt instead of shipping it with the CMS

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Using django-mptt instead of shipping it with the CMS Jonas Obrist 10/29/10 4:43 AM
As proposed several times it is probably better to use django-mptt as a
dependency instead of actually shipping it in the CMS.

Benjamin Wohlwend has already started work on this [1].

What are everyone's thoughts on (assuming the branch is stable and
everything) merging it into 2.2 (2.1 is out of question)?

Jonas

Re: Using django-mptt instead of shipping it with the CMS Franck Bret 11/5/10 9:29 AM
Re: Using django-mptt instead of shipping it with the CMS Samuel Luescher 8/31/11 9:50 AM
This bundled MPTT is a total showstopper. It prevents me (and possibly other developers) from developing my app together with Django CMS.
What's the status on removing the bundled MPTT? I looked into the 2.2 release candidate and it's still there.

Re: Using django-mptt instead of shipping it with the CMS Ionel Cristian Mărieș 8/31/11 9:57 AM
There's no mptt in 2.2. See https://github.com/divio/django-cms/tree/2.2rc2

Maybe you need to cleanup your site-packages ?

Thanks,

-- Ionel