django-cms-search and placeholder content

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
django-cms-search and placeholder content Jozef Mareš 4/9/12 6:57 AM
Hello,

i have problem with search results in django-cms and haystack with django-cms-search app.

I'm using search this way:

{% for result in page.object_list %}
<h2>{{ result.object.get_title }}</h2>

I want to access placeholder content to create "teaser" this way:
{{ result.object.something }}
<code style="margin-top: 0px; margin-righ
Re:django-cms-search and placeholder content Luke Crooks 4/9/12 7:27 AM

Result.Object.field and then render the placeholder as you normally would.

But i do not know how to get content of placeholder in results.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Jozef
Re: django-cms-search and placeholder content Jozef Mareš 4/9/12 7:34 AM
Thanks for your reply Luke,

by field you mean database field?

Because I tried all DB fields there is no field which containt required text. There is only placeholders field which is many2many type.