Disqus alternative login buttons missing in Admin Panel

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Disqus alternative login buttons missing in Admin Panel setcookie 3/12/12 4:54 PM
ahm, im i the only one that doesn't see the facebook, google,
yahoo, .. enable login buttons anymore in the admin panel? i just
created a new site and to my surprise that feature is missing and the
narcissus theme shows only the disqus login button in the widget. the
feature is simply gone - i checked in both admin versions. can
somebody confirm this?

thanks

set*
Re: [disqus-dev] Disqus alternative login buttons missing in Admin Panel Ben Vinegar 3/12/12 5:46 PM
Hey ... set?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think we deprecated this feature for new publishers. Our preference is that users go log in using the "Post as ..." button (after typing a comment) or using the "Login" button in the toolbar area.

Re: Disqus alternative login buttons missing in Admin Panel setcookie 3/13/12 8:00 AM
i see, but it looks strange to the user if one page the widget looks
different then on the other - or they may even wonder how to login
since they were used to logon via the buttons.