Hi Folks :-)

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Hi Folks :-) Albie 5/3/12 12:09 AM
Hi Folks I like to contribute some source code for DIASPORA*, I want
to know how can I part of that Development Team. I have many new
Ideas.

Success

Albert LeVay
Re: Hi Folks :-) Sean Tilley 5/3/12 12:16 AM
Hi there Albert,

A good starting point for code contributions would actually be either our BugMash list that we feature every Monday, or our community dev wishlist. Additionally, if you want to work on a specific feature, and have code and the appropriate tests for it, a thread on the Diaspora-Discuss list is a good place to get some opinions on development of said feature.

Hope to see you around!
-Sean