Nerdy Derby!

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Nerdy Derby! Ben Gray - phenoptix 8/28/12 9:06 AM
This was posted on the Nottingham group a while ago and I don't know if it got reposted to DM.

I wondered if anyone (or everyone) would be interested in building a Derby Makers Nerdy Derby car? Maybe even building a test track and a few cars, possibly even having an event. The resulting car could travel with me and compete in New York at the World Maker Faire under the Derby Makers banner.
Nerdy Derby! Oli Lane 8/31/12 8:05 AM
Cool - that looks like a lot of fun. It could double up as part of the what if? machine for the silk mill too!
I'd like to help out for sure. Anyone got any good ideas for making a test track?