Today's What if? Machine fun at the Silk Mill

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Today's What if? Machine fun at the Silk Mill Hydrophilous 9/22/12 12:46 PM
A huge thank you to everyone who took part or came along to the What If Machine event today in the Silk Mill.
It was an excellent, if tiring day.
Here's a quick look at our machine being test fired...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16275392@/8012837184

A special mention must go to the organisers - you done good :-)

Re: [derby-makers] Today's What if? Machine fun at the Silk Mill David Evans 9/22/12 1:01 PM
On 22 Sep 2012, at 20:46, Hydrophilous wrote:

> A huge thank you to everyone who took part or came along to the What If Machine event today in the Silk Mill.
> It was an excellent, if tiring day.

Yes! We had great fun  and the public seemed to really enjoy it! I think they liked that the Derby Makers machine used fire.

> Here's a quick look at our machine being test fired...
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/16275392@/8012837184

404 :(

> A special mention must go to the organisers - you done good :-)

Very!

Re: Today's What if? Machine fun at the Silk Mill Hydrophilous 9/22/12 1:59 PM
I've added a few words to the Derby Makers site...

Try this link for the test fire - I don't think it liked being copy and pasted on an iPhone!
Re: [derby-makers] Re: Today's What if? Machine fun at the Silk Mill Dominic of Nottingham Hackspace 9/22/12 2:43 PM
I think you were all great, big thanks to Stuart and Andy (and others) for helping run other machines!

All the participants and helpers were great.

Very tired but really happy with how it went, last I heard there was well over 1000 visitors through!

Dominic

Sent from my iPhone
Re: Today's What if? Machine fun at the Silk Mill Graeme 9/22/12 3:23 PM
Well done everyone! Organisers, staff, builders and all the kids with hammers!

It worked!  Quite a few times!

Graeme

On Saturday, 22 September 2012 20:46:50 UTC+1, Hydrophilous  wrote:

Re: Today's What if? Machine fun at the Silk Mill Hydrophilous 9/23/12 2:18 PM
A few pics from the day are now on Flickr...