Plan for Saturday

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Plan for Saturday David Evans 9/21/12 12:40 PM
Hihi!

What's going on Saturday? Can I be of use? With family visiting and the start of lectures I've been entirely out of it re. the what if? machine.

Ta!

Plan for Saturday Hydrophilous 9/21/12 1:42 PM
I'm hoping to get there around 9am tomorrow to see what needs to be done...
Re: [derby-makers] Plan for Saturday David Evans 9/21/12 2:33 PM
On 21 Sep 2012, at 21:42, Hydrophilous wrote:

> I'm hoping to get there around 9am tomorrow to see what needs to be doneā€¦

Cool. I'm unsure what time I'll make it down; family matters have made start-of-term more leaky than it should be!