Getting into the Silk Mill on Saturday for the What If machine

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Getting into the Silk Mill on Saturday for the What If machine Hydrophilous 9/19/12 5:06 AM
What time are people planning to get to the Silk Mill on Saturday to get things setup for the What If machines?

Ta

Glyn

Re: [derby-makers] Getting into the Silk Mill on Saturday for the What If machine Spencer Owen 9/19/12 5:28 AM
Just a heads-up, but Derby are playing at home on Saturday at 3pm.  So if anyone is travelling from slightly further afield, you might want to prepare for traffic.

Spencer

Re: [derby-makers] Getting into the Silk Mill on Saturday for the What If machine Dominic of Nottingham Hackspace 9/19/12 8:48 AM
Should be able to get in from 9am I was told
Re: [derby-makers] Getting into the Silk Mill on Saturday for the What If machine David Evans 9/19/12 12:32 PM
On 19 Sep 2012, at 13:06, Hydrophilous wrote:

> What time are people planning to get to the Silk Mill on Saturday to get things setup for the What If machines?

Indeed! I've been out of action these last ew weeks with family visits and start-of-term madness. Can I be of use on Saturday?