Derby Makers Logo

Showing 1-12 of 12 messages
Derby Makers Logo Sally Jane Thompson 8/28/12 7:46 AM
Hi all,

This is a thread to try and gather together any existing logo ideas and any new ones, to try and get us towards a finalized, usable logo.

I'll do some searches and gather up any that have previously been posted, and will add a few ideas too, and hopefully we can get some comments going to get a sense of what clicks. Watch this space!
Re: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo Ben Gray - phenoptix 8/28/12 8:05 AM
Great call Sally, my suggestion is attached and you can already get tshirts of it! More serious suggestions are welcomed!

RE: [derby-makers] Derby Makers Logo Chris Jackson 8/28/12 8:51 AM

Good grief Ben! Apart from the copyright issues I quite like that one, it made me smile anyway. ;-)

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:50:10 +0100

From: jan.rey...@googlemail.com
To: derby-...@googlegroups.com