What If? Machine

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
What If? Machine Andy M 8/19/12 4:13 AM
Have been sent more info about the What If Machine which I have attached. Will bring triggers with me to the next meeting and hopefully we can get together to discuss what we might do. Have a good week. Andy
Re: What If? Machine Amanda McLaren 9/4/12 12:30 PM
Here are the discussion notes from last week on planning WIM build
Re: What If? Machine Hydrophilous 9/4/12 2:13 PM
We also now have ideas for...
weighted seesaw throwing a cricket ball, with a candle powered release
Counterweighted tea pot, to fill the end tea cup
Re: What If? Machine Andy M 9/5/12 11:25 AM
Had a great time last night and we've made a good start on the WiM. Does anyone have any old table tennis bats, a bike wheel, a dart board, cricket bats, snooker cues, boxing glove, golf clubs, tennis racquets, dumbbells or training weights - that sort of thing. We may need to drill holes in them, cut bits off - so probably best to offer if you're not worried about getting them back in perfect working order.
Cheers
Andy