RepRap Congratulations

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
RepRap Congratulations Graeme 9/30/12 2:16 PM
Huge congratulations to Kim, Andrea, Andy, Jonathan and Glyn for winning the coveted 'Golden Spanner' this weekend. Amazing work!

(Obviously Stuart and I would have beaten you if we hadn't been given faulty kit :-)

Graeme (winner of the 'also turned up' certificate)

Re: RepRap Congratulations Hydrophilous 9/30/12 10:14 PM
Thanks Graeme,

it was an excellent, if tiring, weekend!
I'm sure your board was OK on Saturday, before we attacked it with the wirecutters... Sabotage is such an ugly word...