Show and Tell @ Nottingham Hackspace

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Show and Tell @ Nottingham Hackspace James Hayward 9/11/12 3:23 AM
Hello Derby Makers!

I thought you'd like to know that we have announced "Show and Tell" at the Nottingham Hackspace - a day of short talks on any subject, by anyone.  Anyone can sign up to deliver a talk, with only two guidelines - it must be less than 30 minutes, and it must be family friendly (i.e. no swearing!).

We've scheduled this for Saturday 13th October 10:00 - 19:00 and tickets are free (the best price).  You can also join in on our pizza lunch for just £3 on the door.

If you are interested in coming, please register on eventbrite:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4328121528

We'll be announcing a schedule of the talks soon, and I'll post back here when we do.

We would love you to give a talk too!  If you are interested, please sign up here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHJnaEhpT3Y3RWYxYzFIbWlLSWhJdWc6MQ#gid=0

If you have any questions, feel free to post here and I'll answer, or alternatively email me directly.

Hope to see you all soon!

James