HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn Anderson Dapper Rocha 3/23/12 1:51 PM
How I use proxy handler?

I see the TCefProxyHandlerOwn class but I can't do it work!

Att,
Anderson Dapper Rocha

Re: HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn Tomasz Kunicki 4/2/12 2:20 PM

You need to fix declaration of    PCefProxyInfo in ceflib.pas and than it will work.
line 1050 should be:

    PCefProxyInfo = ^TCefProxyInfo;
Re: HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn Anderson Dapper Rocha 4/4/12 7:25 AM
Ok I update my source code but my doubt persists.

I set a procedure to CefGetProxyForUrl and set the proxyType variable to "PROXY_TYPE_DIRECT" and on proxyLista variable I set to "myproxyserver:8080".

But this don't work...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for attention,

Anderson Dapper Rocha
Re: HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn Wayfer 4/4/12 11:52 AM
Delete "cflib.dcu" file in source folder

среда, 4 апреля 2012 г. 18:25:59 UTC+4 пользователь Anderson Dapper Rocha написал:
Re: HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn Anderson Dapper Rocha 4/4/12 1:39 PM
I do it...
Att,
Anderson Dapper Rocha
Re: HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn Anderson Dapper Rocha 4/5/12 7:34 AM
Anyone have a example of use CEF proxy Handler?

Att,
Anderson Dapper Rocha

Em 4 de abril de 2012 15:52, Wayfer <way...@bk.ru> escreveu:

Re: HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn Henri Gourvest 4/5/12 7:57 AM
theoretically you just have to assign this global variable: CefGetProxyForUrl like this:

initialization
  CefGetProxyForUrl := procedure(const url: ustring;
    var proxyType: TCefProxyType; var proxyList: ustring) begin

    end;
--
Henri Gourvest
Re: HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn Anderson Dapper Rocha 4/5/12 10:21 AM

But on first conection the proxy handler never enter in this procedure.

Only if I have a proxy set on Internet Options

On my application I want set a proxy like Internet Option using a user parameter on my application and not depend of internet options.

Maybe I doing it wrong...

Att,
Anderson Dapper Rocha
Re: HOW USE TCefProxyHandlerOwn harry...@gmail.com 4/11/12 1:52 AM
I am Using Delphi7 and have same problem with Mr. Anderson.