DayZ Commander - What's happening now

Showing 1-41 of 41 messages
DayZ Commander - What's happening now dotjosh 7/11/12 9:03 AM
I've made this trello board public so everyone knows: what's planned, what's in progress, and what's done.

FYI: I've also enabled voting, so feel free to voice your opinion in this manner.

-Josh

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now nobody 7/16/12 6:05 PM
You're the man.
unk...@googlegroups.com 7/17/12 12:45 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now lmdor...@gmail.com 7/17/12 12:46 PM

The one suggestion I would make with the name search function is maybe an option to hide your name from search as well, stream snipers can be a bitch in this game. I apologize if you have covered this somewhere else and I missed it.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now Machinate 7/22/12 3:18 PM
On Wednesday, 11 July 2012 12:03:30 UTC-4, dotjosh  wrote:
> I&#39;ve made this trello board public so everyone knows: what&#39;s planned, what&#39;s in progress, and what&#39;s done.

> FYI: I&#39;ve also enabled voting, so feel free to voice your opinion in this manner.</div>

> -Josh</div>

Can someone without DayZ but has Arma II download DayZcommander and install dayz with it?
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now dotjosh 7/22/12 8:57 PM
Why? Is there a problem?
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now reibe...@gmail.com 7/22/12 11:12 PM
On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:57:38 AM UTC+8, dotjosh wrote:
> Why? Is there a problem?
>
> On Sunday, July 22, 2012 6:18:25 PM UTC-4, Machinate wrote:<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0;margin-left:0.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">On Wednesday, 11 July 2012 12:03:30 UTC-4, dotjosh  wrote:
>
> &gt; I&amp;#39;ve made this trello board public so everyone knows: what&amp;#39;s planned, what&amp;#39;s in progress, and what&amp;#39;s done.
>
> &gt; &lt;/div&gt;
>
> &gt; &lt;a href=&quot;<a href="https://trello.com/board/dayz-commander/4ff3232c401f086a13a5bc08" target="_blank">https://trello.com/<WBR>board/dayz-commander/<WBR>4ff3232c401f086a13a5bc08</a>&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;<a href="https://trello.com/board/dayz-" target="_blank">https://<WBR>trello.com/board/dayz-</a>&lt;WBR&gt;<WBR>commander/&lt;WBR&gt;<WBR>4ff3232c401f086a13a5bc08&lt;/a&gt;
>
> &gt; &lt;/div&gt;
>
> &gt;
>
> &gt; &lt;/div&gt;
>
> &gt; FYI: I&amp;#39;ve also enabled voting, so feel free to voice your opinion in this manner.&lt;/div&gt;
>
> &gt;
>
> &gt; &lt;/div&gt;
>
> &gt; -Josh&lt;/div&gt;
>

> Can someone without DayZ but has Arma II download DayZcommander and install dayz with it?</blockquote>

josh, he probably meant "can dayzcommander install dayz on any existing arma II just like six launcher does". That's his question.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now azzu...@googlemail.com 7/24/12 5:47 AM
> josh, he probably meant &quot;can dayzcommander install dayz on any existing arma II just like six launcher does&quot;. That&#39;s his question.

And the answer to this question is yes.

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now imj...@gmail.com 7/25/12 10:59 AM
Just a little suggestion:

Server admins were added the ability to allow swimming without losing gear.  Any chance we could get an ability to see this?

Thanks!

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now hjma...@gmail.com 7/25/12 11:30 PM
I seem to be getting an update problem where it asks to update.

So I go ahead and download the latest version, it proceeds to download, prompts twice ("Do you want to install ARMA2 OA Patch Build 95310 Beta" & "This application will update...Do you want to continue". It says it'll take a long time but usually just a few seconds and it'll be complete. I click ok. It says "install latest version" and when I click on it, instead of installing it downloads again Same step all over. Not sure if it installed because when I close Commander and open it again it says my ARMA is not up to date :/

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now butcher4239 7/26/12 11:43 AM
when i click to join a server nothing happens. any suggestions

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now dotjosh 7/26/12 11:44 AM
Check to make sure all of your game directories were detected on the "settings" panel.  All 3 boxes should have folder paths in them.

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now yosh...@gmail.com 7/26/12 5:36 PM
On Thursday, 12 July 2012 04:03:30 UTC+12, dotjosh  wrote:
> I&#39;ve made this trello board public so everyone knows: what&#39;s planned, what&#39;s in progress, and what&#39;s done.

> FYI: I&#39;ve also enabled voting, so feel free to voice your opinion in this manner.</div>

> -Josh</div>

Is it possible to implement an 'Online/Offline' display for the Friends list? So, for example, the friends list displays which of your friends are online or offline (DayZ Commander) regardless of whether they've joined a server.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now Chaos5061 7/26/12 6:40 PM
I don't think this can be implemented. The friends list is by their profile name in Arma. And everyone can use the same name so you won't be distinguishing one name of Steve from another Steve. So if Steve your friend is online but there is another with the name Steve online also he will show because you entered Steve as a name in the friends list. That's just the way the Arma profile name system works. And I don't think there is really anything that could be done different that would let Commander know what Steve your talking about.
unk...@googlegroups.com 7/26/12 6:53 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now yosh...@gmail.com 7/26/12 6:54 PM
That's a little disappointing. Ah well. Thanks for your explanation and reply.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now butcher4239 7/27/12 2:15 AM
Yeh now when I join it takes me straight to the original game

Sent from my iPhone
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now nick.n...@gmail.com 7/27/12 11:48 PM
hi I just updated the dayz commander and now my friends on my friend list is not showing up. I know it is spelled correctly because it was working fine the other day and he has not changed his name. He also said I did not appear online either soo I don't know if its a bug when I updated or what.

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now desiredfx 8/2/12 1:25 PM
I noticed this too, I just close dayscommander out after the update and reopen it.

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now dabint...@gmail.com 8/3/12 9:46 AM
> This program is used as 3rd party for client hacks, Hellzone gaming is part of this community. Useing a add friends, with out other players acknowledgement to follow them through out other servers so you can kill them if they cheat death against you hackers. Your highschool mentality is fail.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now dotjosh 8/3/12 10:27 AM
The player list on a server is entirely public. I'm sorry if you can't keep reconnecting to different servers to cheat death anymore. Maybe spend less time playing DayZ and more time in high school, working on your grammar.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now szab...@gmail.com 8/7/12 11:19 AM
On Friday, August 3, 2012 6:27:33 PM UTC+1, dotjosh wrote:
> The player list on a server is entirely public. I'm sorry if you can't keep reconnecting to different servers to cheat death anymore. Maybe spend less time playing DayZ and more time in high school, working on your grammar.

1 <3

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now jo...@focone.org 8/9/12 9:07 PM
Feature Request:

A filter that allows you to hide/show which servers allow custom skins.

I believe that mp variable would be MaxCustomFileSize.
A server with MaxCustomFileSize=0 would disallow skins.

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now dotjosh 8/9/12 9:08 PM
That setting on the server isn't publicly exposed right now.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now stemars...@gmail.com 8/11/12 7:20 AM
DayZ - file host not responding

Your Version: 1.7.2.4
Latest Version: (blank)

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now zpark...@hotmail.com 8/11/12 10:00 AM
Hi, so i started using dayz commander today, and well i keep trying to update to the latest version but it keeps repeating "Error getting file"
Is this something thats being worked on?
Cause when i tried using the torrent dayzmod provided with it couldnt find the files for dayz.
unk...@googlegroups.com 8/12/12 1:26 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now alge...@gmail.com 8/12/12 1:28 PM
Hi,

is there a way to implement profile switching right in dayzcommander?

currently it works if i type -name=Profilename as an additional launch parameter, but it would be nice to have a dropdownlist.

also, is there a way to implement key switching?

like, i have different chars for different purposes and if i could switch between keys in dayzcommander it would make everything so much easier <3

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now tarc...@gmail.com 8/13/12 8:51 AM
On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:03:30 AM UTC-5, dotjosh wrote:
> I've made this trello board public so everyone knows: what's planned, what's in progress, and what's done.
>
> https://trello.com/board/dayz-commander/4ff3232c401f086a13a5bc08
>

> FYI: I've also enabled voting, so feel free to voice your opinion in this manner.
>

> -Josh

My dayz commander doesnt keep the versions and i keep updating it. I am also not getting any servers showing up. When I use Sixlauncher I get servers but stuck on loading screen. I think it might be battleeye but i have no luck in reinstalling it. Ideas?
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now dotjosh 8/13/12 9:04 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by "keep the versions".  Make sure you are on the latest version of DayZCommander (.65), reinstall from the www.dayzcommander.com if you have to.

Josh
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now tarc...@gmail.com 8/13/12 10:02 AM
On Monday, August 13, 2012 11:04:47 AM UTC-5, dotjosh wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by "keep the versions".  Make sure you are on the latest version of DayZCommander (.65), reinstall from the www.dayzcommander.com if you have to.
>

> Josh
I think my reply got deleted. Sometimes when i launch dayz commander the versions are out of date even after I've updated just yesterday. I updated again this morning but I am still not getting any servers to show up after launching dayz.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now ianbr...@gmail.com 8/14/12 8:55 AM
Hi Josh, I just installed dayzcommander today and I have run into a problem.

First off I have tried all of the following:
  1. Checked that I have the latest version of .NET installed. I do.
  2. Repairing the install of dayz commander.
  3. Uninstalling dayz commander and reinstalling it.
  4. Uninstalling it, redownloading it and reinstalling it.
  5. Uninstalling the .NET framework and reinstalling it.
  6. Another reinstall of dayz commander.

After trying all of the above, my problem still stands. Here is a link to a reddit post I made about the issue (with screenshot).

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/y7eqm/dayz_commander_error_anyone_getting_this/

As of this moment there have not been any replies (just as an FYI)

When I ran dayz commander for the first time it ran without any problems. The first thing that I did was change the location that dayz commander was looking at for ARMA AO as I wanted to point it at the beta patch. I clicked done and closed the program. Next I wanted to relaunch dayz commander so as to double check that it was recognising that I was on the beta patch of ARMA and the DAYZ mod itself. However, when I ran the program again, I was greeted with the problem that I currently have. The program just seems to stay in this state (I waited about 5 minutes) and when I click on anything (as in any of the buttons that remain clickable) the program instantly crashes and I am told that "dayz commander has stopped working..."

Anyway, I'm not expecting you to jump to my rescue or anything but if you get a chance to reply I would really appreciate it. I thought that you might be able to make use of the feedback in case this was an unknown bug that I managed to cause (or something to that effect)

I'll keep trying a few different things and if I manage to get the issue resolved I will comment back here and post whatever the fix was.

Looking forward to using the program as it looks like it's far FAR superior to 6 Launcher!

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now Chaos5061 8/14/12 11:15 AM
Don't point to the beta patch folder. What you need to do is Pish the windows key in the type box at the bottom type %appdata% including the percentage signs and then open the folder that has roaming in the folder path and delete the DayZ Commander folder this will reset the setting that you entered and it should start working again.
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now Ian Bruton 8/14/12 11:17 AM
Awesome, thanks man I'll try this when I get home tomorrow! :D

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM, Chaos5061 <chao...@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't point to the beta patch folder. What you need to do is Pish the windows key in the type box at the bottom type %appdata% including the percentage signs and then open the folder that has roaming in the folder path and delete the DayZ Commander folder this will reset the setting that you entered and it should start working again.

Ian Bruton

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now alge...@gmail.com 8/15/12 12:56 PM
hi,

any chance you can take a look at my suggestions @

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dayzcommander/G1L-vOBJYrw/jHgZ6tMjprsJ

?

features would be very much appreciated :)

thanks.

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now boklu...@gmail.com 8/27/12 11:56 AM
Amazing tool !
what i would love to see in it is only the ability to save certain filters,or make a function to select/deselect all.
keep up the good work.

p.s. Sorry for my english not my native language.

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now nointer...@googlemail.com 9/1/12 4:42 PM
Dear dothosh,

please converte Standard Time to Military Time (24 hours clock) in server browser "DAY/NIGHT".
Standard: 12:00 AM
Military: 2400 hours

Not many players in Europe use .am or even .pm to read time.
Thank you.

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now Clayton 9/6/12 8:37 AM
On Saturday, September 1, 2012 4:42:55 PM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
> Standard: 12:00 AM
> Military: 2400 hours

12AM is 0000 hours, not 2400(Because you don't do 2430).

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now predat...@gmail.com 9/12/12 4:00 AM
Please help since i downloaded your fantastic program me mouse pointer is screwed up please help!

-A newb

Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now john.a....@gmail.com 9/17/12 5:27 PM
On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:03:30 AM UTC-7, dotjosh wrote:
> I've made this trello board public so everyone knows: what's planned, what's in progress, and what's done.
>
> https://trello.com/board/dayz-commander/4ff3232c401f086a13a5bc08
>

> FYI: I've also enabled voting, so feel free to voice your opinion in this manner.
>

> -Josh

I got banned for nothing I'm a new player and i ran into a hacker and he acted normal and gave me a gun (i didn't know it was hacked) and then i went to see where i could have found it without him and found out it was hacked so i went to go geet back on the game and it sayed "Global ban" please help me
Re: DayZ Commander - What's happening now Chaos5061 9/17/12 5:40 PM
Quit spamming the message board this has nothing to do with Commander. Go here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/18-ban-appeals/
More topics »