DBUG> License won't reactivate

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
DBUG> License won't reactivate Gary Shafir - Architect 8/4/12 9:08 AM
Help,
I keep getting an error when trying to reacivate my DCAD 14 license:
ERROR 9103
exception code 2
This is exactly why the dongles are better - of course it happens on a
weekend
no help available!!

This little incident may cost me a lot
I have work that needs to be done by tommorow

I need this problem solved ASAP, and so that it does'nt happen again, please
let me buy a hardlock key

Gary Shafir - Architect
Israel

*******************************
To Join or view DBUG Bulletin Bd: http://www.tinyurl.com/DBUGforum
NewPosts-
>dataca...@googlegroups.com OR dataca...@world.std.com

Re: DBUG> License won't reactivate Roger Donaldson 8/4/12 10:29 AM

Maybe if you go to the license portal, it might offer a suggestion;
https://secure.softwarekey.com/solo/customers/
You'll need your license & password to log in.

 >> Help,
 >> I keep getting an error when trying to reacivate my DCAD 14 license:
 >> ERROR 9103
 >> exception code 2
 >> This is exactly why the dongles are better - of course it happens on a
 >> weekend
 >> no help available!!
 >>
 >> This little incident may cost me a lot
 >> I have work that needs to be done by tommorow
 >>
 >> I need this problem solved ASAP, and so that it does'nt happen
again, please
 >> let me buy a hardlock key

Sincerely,

*/Roger Donaldson, AIA, CSI, CDT, /**/Leed ap bd+c/**/NCARB/*

*/Roger L. Donaldson, AIA P.L.C./*

(517) 694-0011...@comcast.net

voice / faxemail

DESIGNING A BETTER FUTURE