Re: [Cytoscape-discuss] RCytoscape and Adjacency Matrix

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: [Cytoscape-discuss] RCytoscape and Adjacency Matrix Paul Shannon 7/23/12 11:14 AM
Hi Dave,

The vignette explains all of these things -- and if things are left out, I will be glad to add them.

Try this to see the vignette:

> library (RCytoscape)
> browseVignettes ('RCytoscape')

Further detail -- a full-featured sample graph, and how to display it -- can be viewed this way:

> RCytoscape::makeSimpleGraph
> RCytoscape::demoSimpleGraph

Let me know if you get stuck.

 - Paul