Silver Falls trip Registration

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Silver Falls trip Registration matt picio 5/1/12 7:23 PM
Here's the link: http://cyclewildsilverfalls.eventbrite.com/

It's going to fill fast, so if you KNOW you want to go, please register.  Only those registered will be able to go.

65 miles one-way, Memorial Day weekend.

Re: Silver Falls trip Registration Andy Schmidt 5/9/12 1:51 PM
Did you reserve a second site? I'm on the fence about going so was watching space availability. There were 8 openings a couple days ago, now it's 21.

--Andy
Re: Silver Falls trip Registration matt picio 5/10/12 9:26 AM
We did, and that one is rapidly filling as well.
Re: Silver Falls trip Registration Jordan Norris 5/11/12 2:42 PM
Hi we signed up for this as family. 2 Adults and 1 toddler. We are really looking forward to it. We have been doing longer and longer trailer rides in preparation for such a trip. A few questions: Is a there a map of the route? Is there drinking water on site?

Thanks

Jordan and Cecily
Re: Silver Falls trip Registration Shawn Granton 5/11/12 3:10 PM
Hello Jordan!

Good to have you along.
To answer your two questions:

1) Here is a tentative map:
http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1165701
Please note that the last 15 miles sees some significant climbing.

2) Silver Falls has water. For the most part, all Oregon State Parks
with campgrounds have water and showers. Most Cycle Wild camping
destinations have water, if they don't, we will note them.

yours,
Shawn

--
http://urbanadventureleague.blogspot.com/