Launcher.ini

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Launcher.ini Mark 3/16/11 11:06 AM
To the developer,
  Thank you for packaging up Chromium into a portable app.

  Are you wiling to share the launcher.ini, and other portable apps
launcher configure you used?  I'd really like to play around with
making some small tweeks, for my education.

  Thank you!
Re: Launcher.ini Aluísio Augusto Silva Gonçalves 3/16/11 11:31 AM
The Chromium Portable launcher is a custom launcher; the source code is installed in Other\Source\Launcher\.
In the case you doesn't understand some part of the code (or want help to do something), just post a reply.