Putting scene into a specific part of a webpage.

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Putting scene into a specific part of a webpage. Ryan Copley 3/29/12 9:23 AM
Hello, I'm trying to start developing a game using Crafty that has to be inside a website template. I've looked all around, but the only examples I could find were blank documents.

I searched the source of many game.js 's, and none of them had any way to reference where the scene was being printed on the DOM to... I'd like to be able to contain it in a DIV tag if possible.

Thanks,
Ryan
Re: Putting scene into a specific part of a webpage. Matt Petrovic 3/29/12 9:25 AM
Give an element the id "cr-stage" and crafty will put the game in that.
Re: Putting scene into a specific part of a webpage. Ryan Copley 3/29/12 9:26 AM
Dank u wel! I appreciate it :)