Google Docs won't Load on my Cr-48

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Google Docs won't Load on my Cr-48 Matt Harmless 3/2/12 12:08 PM
Just today, Google Docs gets stuck in the loading process.  It will keep saying "loading" but it won't ever load the collections.

I have tried restarting, reloading, signing out and signing back in, clearing the cookies and the cache, and all of the above at the same time, several times, with no luck.  Docs is loading just fine on several other computers, just not my beloved cr-48.

Anyone else having this issue?
Re: Google Docs won't Load on my Cr-48 Jish 3/2/12 12:24 PM
Please repost here: groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/chromebook-central

That is the official group for Chromebook users and Cr48 pilots where you will be much more likely to get the answers you are looking for.
Re: Google Docs won't Load on my Cr-48 Matt Harmless 3/2/12 12:27 PM
Thanks.

I just posted over there.