Couchbase Spring integration

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
Couchbase Spring integration Krishna Kumar C 10/8/12 2:15 AM
Hello,

Spymemcached provides Spring integration as explained here: http://code.google.com/p/spymemcached/wiki/SpringIntegration

Do we have Spring integration available for Couchbase?

regards
krishna
Re: Couchbase Spring integration Tugdual Grall 10/15/12 1:56 AM
Hello Krishna,

As far as I know, Couchbase does not have an integration with Spring. Depending of your need your should be able to use the Spymemcached one. In this case you wont have access to all the features that client SDKs provides to the applications (Cluster Topology awareness for example)

Can you describe the type of features you are expecting from a Spring/Couchbase integration to see what could be done and see if somebody in the community is interested to participate to such development.

Regards
Tug
Re: Couchbase Spring integration Krishna Kumar C 10/16/12 4:43 AM
Hello,

I was able to write a bean definition file for CouchbaseClient myself and it is working. I did not try with CouchbaseFactory though.
regards
krishna
Re: Couchbase Spring integration adari raghuveer 10/25/12 3:04 AM
Hi Krishna,

Can you please provide me the bean definition you are using and also the version of couchbase client you are using?

Regards,
Raghuveer

On Monday, October 8, 2012 11:15:39 AM UTC+2, Krishna Kumar C wrote:
Hello,

Spymemcached provides Spring integration as explained here: http://code.google.com/p/spymemcached/wiki/SpringIntegration

Do we have Spring integration available for Couchbase?

regards
krishna

Re: Couchbase Spring integration Matt Ingenthron 10/25/12 3:07 AM
Hi Krishna, Tug,

We are working on Spring integration as well very soon.  It sounds like you've gotten it working without creating a factory though?  That's great.

Do you think it's best that we build this with a factory?

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matt Ingenthron
Couchbase, Inc.

regards
krishna
Re: Couchbase Spring integration Lee McMullen 3/21/13 1:14 PM
Hi Matt,

Has there been any further progress with Spring integration?

Thanks,
Lee
Re: Couchbase Spring integration Lee McMullen 3/21/13 1:17 PM
Hi Krishna,

Could you share the details of how you got CouchbaseClient working with Spring please?

Thanks,
Lee
Re: Couchbase Spring integration Matt Ingenthron 3/21/13 2:14 PM
On 3/21/13 1:14 PM, "l...@mcmullen.im" <l...@mcmullen.im> wrote:

Hi Matt,

Has there been any further progress with Spring integration?

In fact, there has!  We're probably mere weeks away from something we really want people to kick the tires on, but if you wan to look now there's a branch with some updates, a bit ahead of master:

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Ingenthron
Couchbase, Inc.