CTAN update: texdef

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
CTAN update: texdef CTAN Announcements 5/2/12 12:26 PM
the daemon distracts me from cleaning the dishes.  oh dear...

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: texdef
> Author's name: Martin Scharrer
> Package version: v1.6
> Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/texdef/
> Summary description: Update to v1.6: Better source code and environment support.
> License type: gpl
>
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> This updates improves the --source/-s option to follow `\let`s and to
> support LaTeX environments.
>
> The new option --Environment/-E can be used to state that the given
> command is an environment.
>
> Without -s this automatically adds the '\end<command>' command to the list.
> This is also done if -s can't find a LaTeX environment definition
> (e.g. \newenvironment etc.).

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version, and updated the
catalogue repository.

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/texdef.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/texdef/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) on the web, by tomorrow morning.

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team
CTAN update: texdef CTAN Announcements 5/8/12 6:30 AM
ctan-...@cl.cam.ac.uk wrote:

> An upload to cam.ctan.org is in /anfs/ctan-inc/upload-20120508-130139/
>
> ======================================================================
>
> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: texdef
> Author's name: Martin Scharrer
> Package version: v1.7a
> Location on CTAN: support/texdef/
> Summary description: Display the definitions of TeX commands
> License type: gpl
>
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Bug fix for use with new 'currfile' version.

thanks for the upload; i've installed the new version, and updated the
catalogue repository.

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/texdef.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/support/texdef/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) on the web, by tomorrow
morning (Cambridge time).