CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK) ?

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK) ? Floppy Software 9/6/15 11:29 AM
Hi all!

It's the CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK), available somewhere?

Thanks.
Re: CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK) ? Ed 9/6/15 8:55 PM
Recently searched for this myself without luck.  Only found catalog listings
online.  They had stuff that was unique such as STOIC support and programs.

Re: CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK) ? Freek 9/15/15 2:54 PM
>>> Is the CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK), available
>>> somewhere?

I once found an archive of the Dutch CP/M User Group. Seems like there is
some CPMUG software in it. You can download the full archive (58 MB zip
file) from the bottom of my home page http://www.holborn.nl

Have fun,
Freek.

Re: CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK) ? Floppy Software 9/16/15 1:42 AM
Hi Freek!

Thanks, it seems that you're right!

I just found Z80ASMUK assembler in that zip file.

Regards.

Re: CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK) ? Freek 9/16/15 3:02 AM
There are also some STOIC files in the archive.
Re: CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK) ? Ed 9/17/15 6:36 PM
Freek wrote:
> There are also some STOIC files in the archive.

Thanks for posting the archive.  Emmanuel tipped me off about the
STOIC material which is an improvement over the CPMUG release.