Pub code "test" is for... testing; please make sure to register for a unique pub code

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Pub code "test" is for... testing; please make sure to register for a unique pub code Michael Francesconi 8/19/11 4:13 PM
Hi all, this is a general reminder that the publisher code "test", which some of you may use when experimenting with our Ad APIs, is for testing purposes only. Your implementation of any of our APIs should include a unique publisher code generated when registering through the developer center. We will be implementing quotas on publisher code "test" soon; if you are developing exclusively with it, please register through developer center for a unique publisher code now.