We are looking for Online Trainers

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
We are looking for Online Trainers vikramtnj 2/27/12 10:21 PM
Hi

I am Looking for  Online  trainer for Salesforce.com Administrator certification , If you know any one kindly let me know

--
regards,
A.Vikram Sathish India :0091-96000 00508     Hong kong :+852-5186 6767

Notice of Confidentiality: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and then destroy all copies of the original message.